Product Update | relegenDNA Mobile (iOS)
relegenDNA Mobile was officially released in May 2019, and this first update delivers over 70 fixes, security updates, performance enhancements and new features to the app’s core technologies and capabilities.
It also includes a range of enhancements suggested by our clients who are already reaping the benefits from using relegenDNA Mobile in their businesses.
This update includes:
- New ability to configure apps to automatically turn on the RFID scan function when a mobile workflow is opened, saving time and driving productivity.
- New ability to pause or stop a data sync between the mobile application and the cloud database and restart it at a later point in time.
- New Data Sync progress bar to provide users with a visual guide of the status of a Data Sync process.
- Enhanced logging for increased visibility and faster issue resolution.
- More efficient and resilient data syncing to facilitate large numbers of mobile devices and database size.
- Ability to drop a pin on Google Maps in the mobile application. This is useful to record attributes such as an asset’s location.
For more information on this release, including full software release notes, users can log into Relegen’s online support portal. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require assistance setting up an account.