Relegen Attends RFID Journal LIVE! 2018: Drones, Sleds, Blockchain, IoT And More
Data collecting drones, RFID sled readers for smart phones, near field communications (NFC), blockchain technology and the Internet Of Things (IoT) for secure traceability applications and were all getting a great deal of attention at this year’s RFID Journal LIVE! event which was held across 2 days in Orlando, Florida from 10 to 12 April, 2018 and attended by a number of Relegen delegates.
RFID Journal LIVE! is the world’s largest and most important radio frequency identification (RFID) and related technologies event and draws some of the world’s biggest companies in addition to many start-ups vying for a place in the growing RFID and IoT marketplace.
Now in its 16th year, RFID Journal LIVE! brings together more than 200 exhibitors from 26 countries and thousands of conference attendees from all over the world. The event also features a robust educational program with more than 100 sessions and 50+ case studies covering 8 concurrent industry tracks including:
- Retail / Apparel – One of the earliest adopters of RFID technology as part of their efforts to improve supply chain traceability visibility, efficiency and combat loss, drive stock accuracy, automated inventory management.
- Manufacturing – Examining the many ways OEM’s can cut costs and boost efficiencies by tracking tools, jigs, reusable containers, work-in-process, finished inventory and more.
- Healthcare / Pharma – A sector that is becoming more invested in RFID from item-level tracking surgical devices, patient samples, medicines as well as making medical recalls safer and more efficient.
- Aerospace – Featuring Boeing, BAE, NASA and the US DoD on tracking assets and tools, authenticating components, and improving maintenance, repair and operation (MRO) processes.
- Supply / Logistics – Discussing the ways RFID can deliver greater visibility and oversight of increasingly complex global supply chains, prevent counterfeits, support efficient operations and reduce costs associated with unnecessary purchases.
- Internet of Things – How auto-ID, signals and sensors can be used to both connect assets that weren’t previously connected and add capabilities to new products – at the point of manufacture – to produce insights and advantage in brand new ways.
Relegen attends RFID Journal LIVE! every few years to meet with partners, vendors and walk the show floor, so we keep abreast of, and are able to offer, the latest automatic identification technology to our clients. We understand that the world of RFID is an increasingly complex business challenge. Our asset management engineers, combined with our extensive Defence and industry experience, can help your organisation plan, design, and deploy your business application, and most importantly, unlock new data insights to drive your business forward. Please reach out to us on email@example.com or +61 (0)2 9998 9000 to discuss the ways that we can partner on your next RFID project.